Monday, April 27, 2009

Bermudan school's English success












Spent the morning at Warwick Academy, an international school which was founded in 1623. The Headmistress is a Senior English teacher and has been sharing insights on how to set up web communications with parents. I'm also attending the 2009 Secondary School Fair where American Boarding Schools exhibit. That's tomorrow night organised but before that occurs, I'm discovering the islands treasures. There's a Marks and Spencer in Hamilton, and my taxi driver was a retired school teacher so spent time with me chatting about our shared profession! I agree with Mark Twain's assessment of this place:
   I Like this quote I dislike this quote

“You can go to heaven if you want. I'd rather stay in Bermuda.”

No comments:

Post a Comment